Monday, January 26, 2009

Plans for the Blog

This blog is mostly just me ranting away about knitting, politics, life, the universe, and everything. ;) Of course, I love it when other people comment and participate. As anyone who knows me can tell you, I love a good discussion.

However, my husband and I had a plan over the summer to start a website called DeKalb Treasures. But, we never got time to get it up and going. So, until we have time to create the site, I am going to do a weekly feature here at The Knitting Table. Every Friday, I will post about a little treasure that DeKalb (city and county) has to offer. Sometimes it will be local businesses, sometimes it will be historical sites, sometimes it will just be little hidden places of beauty that I have discovered. I hope to eventually make it a sort of visitor's guide to DeKalb.

So, if you're looking for something to do over the weekend, come on over here to The Knitting Table on Friday and see what treasure DeKalb has to offer you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment