Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hmm

I wonder how long I can keep up this trend of three letter titles and still have them make sense? ;)

So, I'm totally procrastinating on my spring cleaning. Granted, I have been busy with campaign work for Jared, but not so busy that I couldn't have gotten at least a little bit done. But, I only got about halfway through the list of things to do last week. This week, I've only done one thing of the remainder. Once I do go through things, though, I'll have a big pile of stuff for freecycle, I'm sure.

I've also been in a yarn craft funk again. I don't know why... I haven't knitted at all for a LONG time, and as for crochet, I'm working on a blanket, but I've only gotten halfway through the first square of it, because I'll take it out and do 3 or 4 rows and then get tired of it. I don't know what's up with that... for some reason, I've really been wanting to do needle point instead. I had one project that I had started a LONG time ago and never finished, so I took that out and finished it. It only took me about 2 weeks... I finished it last week.

I think it's just spring fever. I can't settle to anything, because I'm tired of being inactive all winter. I'm ready for it to be warm and sunny again so that I can get outside and ride my bike. :D I'm so excited that it's supposed to be over 50 degrees on Thursday... I may get out on the trail for a short ride if it's not too windy. I'm just ready for winter to be over. Come on, Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment